Embark on a sea-going voyage with Majestic Princess and explore the history and natural wonders of Southeast Asia before traversing the heart of Australia.
- Transfer to the Kai Tak Cruise Terminal.†
- 11 nights aboard Majestic Princess cruising from Hong Kong to Darwin with port calls in Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My) and Singapore. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the Darwin Cruise Terminal to your hotel including a Darwin City Sights tour with lunch.
- 2 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade including breakfast, welcome drinks & canapés.
- 2 day Kakadu & East Alligator River tour including touring and accommodation.
- 4 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade including breakfast.
- Lunch or dinner at Hotel Darwin.
- Full day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls tour including lunch.
- Charles Darwin Sunset Dinner Cruise including transfers.
- Transfer from your hotel to the rail terminal.
- 3 nights aboard The Ghan Expedition travelling from Darwin to Adelaide in Gold or Platinum Service. Your rail journey includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs and Coober Pedy.
- Transfer from the Adelaide Parklands Terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
- Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
- Images courtesy of Princess Cruises, Tourism NT, Shaana McNaught, Nick Pincott, GSR, AAT Kings.
- †Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.