Experience the colour of South Asia by cruise and the rugged Australian outback from the iconic Ghan Expedition journey. Enjoy your time aboard Pacific Dawn cruising through the highlights of South Asia. Learn about Darwin’s modern
and ancient history from the Royal Flying Doctors facility to the waterfalls of Litchfield. Adore the red outback sand from your comfortable cabin aboard The Ghan Expedition.
- Transfer to the airport.†
- One way economy flight from your closest Australian capital city to Singapore.*
- Transfer from the airport to your hotel.
- 3 night stay in Singapore at the
Rendezvous Hotel Singapore including breakfast.
- 24 Hour Hop on Hop off Bus Pass.
- Transfer from your hotel to cruise terminal.
- 7 nights aboard Pacific Explorer cruising from
Singapore to Darwin with port calls in Bali & Komodo Island. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel. Includes half day Darwin City Sights tour &
- 5 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade including breakfast.
- Half day Jumping Crocs & Nature Adventure tour.
- Full day Litchfield National Park
tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your hotel to the rail terminal.
- 3 nights aboard The Ghan Expedition travelling from Darwin to Adelaide in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all
meals, drinks & Off Train Experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs & Coober Pedy.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to the airporrt
- One way economy flight from Adelaide to your closest Australian capital
- Transfer from the airport.†
Sights Along the Way
Tour pricing options
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
*Departures from Hobart are subject to a supplement of $250 per person and departures from Adelaide are subject to a reduction of $200 per person.
Ready to book or need more information?
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Singapore Tourism, P&O, Tourism NT, Lynton Crabb & GSR