Enjoy the best of Queensland on this Rail & Cruise holiday. Discover tropical Cairns then escape to the Great Barrier Reef for 3 nights.
- Transfer to the rail terminal.†
- 1 night aboard the Spirit of Queensland travelling from Brisbane to Cairns in a RailBed seat including main meals.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your accommodation.
- 1 night stay in Cairns at Hilton Cairns including breakfast.
- Transfer your accommodation to the cruise terminal.
- 3 nights aboard the Coral Expeditions II cruising the Great Barrier Reef. Includes on board meals.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your accommodation.
- 2 night stay in Cairns at Hilton Cairns including breakfast.
- Full day Classic Kuranda tour including Kuranda Scenic Railway.
- Transfer from your accommodation to the rail terminal.
- 1 night aboard the Spirit of Queensland travelling from Cairns to Brisbane in a RailBed seat including main meals.
- Transfer from the rail terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Coral Expeditions, Queensland Rail, Tourism Australia, Brad Newton & Tourism QLD.