Relax and unwind as you discover the best of Southern Australia by rail and sea. Get to know Adelaide and visit the world famous Barossa Valley.
- Transfer to the White Bay Cruise Terminal.†
- 6 nights aboard Sea Princess cruising from Sydney to Adelaide with port calls in Hobart, Burnie and Melbourne. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel including an Adelaide City Sights tour with lunch.
- 3 night stay in Adelaide at the Holiday Inn Express Adelaide City Centre including breakfast.
- Full day Barossa Valley & Hahndorf Highlights tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your hotel to the rail terminal.
- 1 night aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Adelaide to Sydney in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Broken Hill and the Blue Mountains.
- Transfer from Sydney Central Station.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Princess Cruises, RA Stanley Landscape Photography, Tourism Australia, Journey Beyond, Stu Gibson, Shutterstock, Tourism TAS, P. Arthur H. Site Management, Tourism SA.