If you are a lover of fine food and wine, then South Australia should be on your hit list. This flavour-filled state has the perfect combination of climates, soils and topography to produce some of the world’s most sought-after wines and gastronomic delights.
- 3 nights aboard The Ghan Expedition, Darwin to Adelaide,including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experiences inKatherine, Alice Springs and Coober Pedy
- Transfer from Adelaide Parklands Terminal to hotel
- 4 nights accommodation in Adelaide including breakfast daily
- The Iconic Penfolds Experience tour including a 3-course lunchwith matching wines
- Full day Northern Barossa Valley Voyager tour
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 3 dinners
- Discover the history of the Barossa Valley
- Enjoy cellar door tastings
- Visit the original Grange Cottage at Penfolds
- See Penfolds underground cellars
- Indulge in an exclusive selection of Penfolds' most coveted wines
Sights Along the Way
|Cabin||Fare||Apr, Sep & Oct 2022||May - Aug 2022|
|Gold Twin||Advance Purchase||$4,595||$4,855|
|Gold Single||Advance Purchase||$4,785||$5,035|
Advance Purchase fares are subject to availability. Prices are subject to change. Flexible pricing also available.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.