Travel to the tropical top end and experience the abundance of wildlife & beautiful scenery, before travelling through the heart of Australia.
- Transfer from Darwin Airport to your hotel.†
- 3 night stay in Darwin at the Hilton Darwin including breakfast.
- City Explorer Hop On Hop Off 24 hour pass.
- Choice of a full day Litchfield National Park tour OR Kakadu National Park* tour.
*Upgrade to Kakadu National Park Tour for $90pp.
- Transfer from your hotel to the Darwin Rail Terminal.
- 3 nights aboard The Ghan Expedition from Darwin to Adelaide in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks & off train experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs & Coober Pedy.
Sights Along the Way
Shoulder Season (departs Sunday):
04 September - 24 October 2019 and 04 - 26 March 2020
|gold advance purchase||$3,599||$3,649|
|gold saver fare||$3,899||$3,899|
|gold everyday fare||$4,299||$4,249|
|platinum everyday fare||$6,599||$10,999|
High Season (departs Sunday):
01 July - 29 August 2019
|gold advance purchase||$4,299||$4,549|
|gold saver fare||$4,399||$4,649|
|gold everyday fare||$4,599||$4,799|
|platinum everyday fare||$6,699||$11,799|
Additional Advance Purchase conditions: Must be booked at least 6 months prior to departure date and is subject to limited availability per departure. 100% non refundable deposit due at time of booking.
Additional Saver fare conditions: Subject to limited availability per departure.
Season dates are correct at time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
A supplement of $150 per person twin share or $250 per single traveller applied to 4th September - 24 October 2019.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of GSR, Tourism NT, Shaana McNaught & AAT Kings.