Some of Australia’s most stunning and diverse natural scenery can be found in Kakadu & Litchfield National Parks where the waterfalls and landscapes will captivate you. Explore the tropical capital city and taste some local Territory fare at the popular Hotel Darwin, all while based at the Hilton Darwin. Complete your holiday with a quintessential Australian rail journey aboard the Ghan Expedition in Platinum Service from Darwin to Adelaide.
- 5 night stay in Darwin at the Hilton Darwin in a guest room including
- Daily breakfast
- 15% off food and beverage at Mitchell's restaurant
- Free WiFiLate checkout to 1pm
- Overnight Kakadu and East Alligator River tour including experienced driver guide with comprehensive commentary, accommodation at the modern Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel, air-conditioned coach & lunch
- Litchfield National Park Waterfalls sightseeing tour including an experienced driver guide and comprehensive commentary, air-conditioned coach & lunch
- 3 nights aboard the Ghan Expedition travelling from Darwin to Adelaide in Platinum Service including all onboard meals, drinks, Off Train Experiences and Platinum transfers in Adelaide and Darwin (within 60km of the rail terminal)
Sights Along the Way
For travel 30 August - 30 October 2020.
On sale until 30 September 2020. For travel 30 August - 30 October 2020. Blackout dates may apply and some inclusions may be closed over public holidays. Prices and inclusions are correct as of 7 August 2020 and may be subject to change due to availability, surcharges, fees or taxes without notice. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Prices are based on per person twin share. Please contact us on 1800 854 897 or firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire. Airfares and transfers are additional unless otherwise specified. Flights should not be booked until your package has been confirmed. Please speak to one of our NT Now Travel Specialists for the best available fares at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions and details on our refund policy, view our booking conditions. E&OE.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Journey Beyond Rail, Peter Eve, Shaana McNaught, Tourism NT.