Traverse the sights of the Top End and Adelaide, cruise the East Coast, and ride the endless tracks in Central Austraila.
- Transfer to the cruise terminal.†
- 8 nights aboard Radiance of the Seas from Sydney to Darwin with port calls in Brisbane and Cairns (Yorkey’s Knob). Includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your accommodation including half day Darwin City Sights tour and lunch.
- 2 nights in Darwin at Doubletree by Hilton Esplanade including breakfast.
- Charles Darwin Sunset Buffet Dinner Cruise.
- Transfer from your accommodation to the rail terminal.
- 2 nights aboard The Ghan travelling from Darwin to Adelaide in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and off train experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs and Manguri.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your accommodation
- 2 nights in Adelaide at Hilton Adelaide including breakfast
- Adelaide Central Market tour.
- Transfer from your accommodation.†
Sights Along the Way
Tour pricing options
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Ready to book or need more information?
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Tourism NT, GSR, SATC, Tourism QLD.