Discover more of Australia's stunning beauty on this comprehensive cruise and rail journey with a city break in Perth.
- Transfer to the Sydney Cruise Terminal.†
- 17 nights aboard Sapphire Princess cruising from Sydney to Perth (Fremantle) with scenic cruising along the Kimberley Coast and port calls in Brisbane, Cairns (Yorkeys Knob), Alotau (Milne Bay), Darwin, Broome and Geraldton. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel with a Perth City Sights tour.
- 4 night stay in Perth at the Pan Pacific Perth including breakfast.
- Full day Wave Rock, York, Wildflowers & Aboriginal Culture tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your hotel to the rail terminal.
- 3 nights aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Perth to Sydney in Gold or Platinum Service including all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Kalgoorlie, Cook, Adelaide, Broken Hill and the Blue Mountains.
- Transfer from Sydney Central Station.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Princess Cruises, Journey Beyond Rail, Tourism WA, Luke Austin Photography, Tourism & Events QLD, Tourism NT, Nick Pincott, & Brisbane Local Marketing on Unsplash.