The waterfalls of Litchfield, Ghan Expedition journey and Murray Princess all await you aboard this fantastic country journey.
- Transfer to your accommodation.†
- 4 night stay in Darwin at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade including breakfast.
- Full day Litchfield National Park tour.
- Transfer from your accommodation to the rail terminal.
- 3 nights aboard The Ghan Expedition from Darwin to Adelaide. Your journey includes all meals, drinks, and off train excursions in Katherine, Alice Springs, and Coober Pedy.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your accommodation.
- 2 night stay in Adelaide at Hilton Adelaide including breakfast.
- Ultimate Adelaide and Hahndorf tour.
- 4 night Outback Heritage cruise aboard PS Murray Princess. Your cruise includes on board meals and sightseeing with return transfers.
- 1 night stay in Adelaide at Hilton Adelaide including breakfast.
- Transfer from your accommodation.†
Sights Along the Way
|Departs Saturday: 01 July - 31 October 2019 & 01 - 31 March 2020|
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
Pricing based on Advance Purchase conditions: Must be booked at least 6 months prior to departure date and is subject to limited availability per departure. 100% non refundable deposit due at time of booking. Based on High Season pricing with Great Southern Rail.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Tourism SA, GSR, & Tourism NT.