Experience the wonders of Western Australia's stunning southern region. From ancient rock formations, colourful outback and coastal towns to rugged National Parks and famed wineries, it is bound to captivate you.
- Tour Host^.
- 3 night stay in Perth including 3x breakfasts and 1x dinner.
- Swan Valley Gourmet Wine Cruise including a 2-course lunch and morning tea.
- Visit to the renowned Wave Rock.
- 1 night stay in Kalgoorlie including 1x breakfasts and 1x dinner.
- Historic tour of the town of Kalgoorlie.
- 1 night stay in Esperance including 1x breakfasts.
- 2 night stay in Albany including 2x breakfasts.
- 2 night stay in Margaret River including 2x breakfasts and lunch at a winery.
- Visit the Cape Le Grand National Park and Stirling Ranges National Park.
- 2 night stay in Fremantle including 2x breakfasts and 1x dinner.
- Tour to Rottnest Island including a light lunch and return ferry.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
^Tour departure is subject to minimum numbers.
Secure your place for $250 per person. 2nd deposit of $250 per person due 60 days after first payment.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Tourism WA, Garry Norris Photography - Fremantle aerial