Cruise across the Southern Oceans before arriving into Adelaide and boarding the Great Southern bound for Brisbane.
- Transfer to the cruise terminal.†
- 9 nights aboard Sun Princess cruising from Perth/Fremantle to Adelaide with port calls in Port Lincoln, Melbourne, Burnie & Kangaroo Island. Your cruise includes on board meals & entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel including a half day Adelaide City Sights tour.
- 4 night stay in Adelaide at the Hilton Adelaide including breakfast.
- Full day Barossa Valley & Hahndorf Highlights tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your hotel to the rail terminal.
- 2 nights aboard Great Southern travelling from Adelaide to Brisbane in Gold or Platinum Service. Includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in the Grampians, Canberra, and the Northern NSW coast.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of GSR, Princess & Tourism Australia.