- 3 nights accommodation in Perth including breakfast daily
- 2 nights Margaret River Escape including accommodation andpersonalised touring
- Full day Discover Rottnest tour including lunch
- Transfer from hotel to East Perth Rail Terminal
- 3 nights aboard the Indian Pacific, Perth to Sydney, including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experiences in Kalgoorlie,Rawlinna, Cook, Adelaide, Broken Hill and Blue Mountains
- 8 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 3 dinners
- Stroll the longest timber jetty in the Southern Hemisphere,Busselton Jetty
- Delight in the tastes of Margaret River’s wine, beer,coffee, cheese, olive oil and chocolate
- Go underground at the spectacular Mammoth Cave
- View the tallest lighthouse on mainland Australia at Cape Leeuwin
- Meet the quokkas on beautiful Rottnest Island
Sights Along the Way
|Cabin||Fare||Jun - Jul 2022||Jan - May, Aug, Nov & Dec 2022||Sep - Oct 2022|
|Gold Twin||Advance Purchase||$3,995||$4,295||$4,585|
|Gold Single||Advance Purchase||$4,195||$4,445||$4,785|
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.