Celebrate Christmas in paradise! Experience the unique history, culture and spectacular scenery of Norfolk Island. From World Heritage-listed convict sites to the hospitality and delicious fare of Bounty descendants, there's plenty to see and do on this South Pacific paradise.
- Return economy airfares from Sydney to Norfolk Island
- Meet & greet on arrival at Norfolk Airport
- Return airport to hotel transfers on Norfolk Island
- 7 nights accommodation at the Paradise Hotel & Resort
- Daily Breakfast
- Who Killed the Surveyor Mystery Dinner
- Morning Island Orientation Tour
- Afternoon Hilli Goat Farm Tour including lunch
- Morning Farm and Industry Tour
- Colleen McCullough Home Tour
- Afternoon Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Evening Island Fish Feast
- Morning Gardeners Delight Tour
- Afternoon Fletcher's Mutiny Cyclorama & Art Gallery
- Evening Progressive Dinner
- Christmas Day Lunch at Paradise Hotel & Resort
- Morning Devonshire Tea at Hilli Restaurant
- Afternoon Convict Settlement Tour
- Evening Farewell Dinner at Hilli Restaurant
Sights Along the Way
Book / Enquire Now
^Small group: Minimum 10, maximum 18 participants. Minimum numbers required to guarantee departure.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Norfolk Island Travel Centre, Matthew Scott, Kyle Bowman.