Spend time in Adelaide before journeying to the tropical Top End and cruising down the East Coast in style.
- Transfer to your accommodation.†
- 5 night stay in Adelaide at the Hilton Adelaide including breakfast.
- Adelaide Central Market tour.
- Full day Barossa & Hahndorf Highlights tour including lunch.
- Full day Kangaroo Island Experience tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your accommodation to the rail terminal.
- 2 nights aboard The Ghan travelling from Adelaide to Darwin in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and off train experiences in Marla, Alice Springs and Katherine.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your accommodation.
- 2 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin including breakfast.
- 24 hour Hop on Hop off Bus.
- Transfer from your accommodation to the cruise terminal.
- 9 nights aboard Voyager of the Seas cruising from Darwin to Sydney with port calls in Cairns (Yorkey’s Knob), Airlie Beach and Brisbane. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
^Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers limited to 50km, extra km’s at a supplement.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Royal Caribbean International, Great Southern Rail, Tourism SA, Tourism Australia, Shaana McNaught & Tourism NT, Elizabeth Carlson & Tourism and Events Queensland, Jules Ingall.