Enjoy the sunshine and beach lifestyle of Perth and beyond to Geraldton and pristine Monkey Mia, on one of the country's most stunning coastlines.
- Tour Host^.
- 3 night stay in Perth at the Pan Pacific Hotel including 3x breakfasts and 1x dinner.
- Swan River Cruise including lunch.
- All-inclusive Rottnest Island Experience including ferry and hotel transfers.
- 1 night stay in Geraldton at the Ocean Centre Hotel including 1x breakfast.
- Aboriginal Cultural Experience in a natural bush setting.
- 1 night stay in Monkey Mia at the RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort including 1x breakfast and 1x dinner.
- Visit to Monkey Mia, Kalbarri National Park and Hutt Lagoon - one of WA's famous pink lakes
- 1 night stay in Kalbarri at the Kalbarri Edge Resort including 1x breakfast and 1x dinner.
- 1 night stay in Perth at the Pan Pacific Hotel including 1x breakfast and 1x dinner.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
^Tour departure is subject to minimum numbers.
Secure your place for $250 per person. 2nd deposit of $250 per person due 60 days after first payment.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Tourism WA, Rottnest Island Authority.