Experience the tremendous beauty of the Nullarbor by rail before uncovering the West Coast on a week-long cruise vacation.
- Transfer to the Adelaide Parklands Terminal.†
- 2 nights aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Adelaide to Perth in Gold or Platinum Service including all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Cook and Rawlinna.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your hotel.
- 2 night stay in Perth at the Pan Pacific Perth including breakfast.
- Full day Grand Perth & Fremantle Tour with Tram & Cruise.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal.
- 6 nights aboard Vasco da Gama cruising from Perth (Fremantle) to Darwin with port calls in Geraldton and Broome. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the Darwin Cruise Terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of CMV, Journey Beyond, Tourism WA, Tourism NT, Nick Pincott.